Dr. Kirsten Shepard (Photo by Matthew Bradford) When her father was diagnosed with mesothelioma, Dr. Kirsten Shepard, a licensed chiropractor and massage therapist, sought alternatives to the opioids he was prescribed. “I was searching for whatever, whoever, anything that would help with his nausea, lack of appetite, and the pain that it caused. I knew […]
- The type of exercise that benefits arthritic horses
- 5 Best Sports Massage in San Diego 🥇
- Breakaway folding exercise bike $479
- Dr. K Becomes Austin’s First Female, Black-Owned Cannabusiness: Diversifying the industry’s green rush – Food
- Green Energy Group (SBX Plc) names Sveinung Alvestad Director M&A – Yahoo Finance
Better Health Through Chiropractic Care
Our mission is to treat musculoskeletal dysfunction by our proven manual methods.
We have over 25 years experience in proven, progressive, chiropractic methods. We can show you how to maintain good health and proper body balance to ease back and neck pain. We teach patients how to apply massage and physical therapy where needed, and develop a comprehensive chiropractic treatment program that fits your needs.
Call or visit our Chesapeake, Virginia office today. We offer same day service, handle your insurance paperwork and we will arrange special payment terms if needed. We make it easy for you to obtain back and neck pain relief and start on the road to recovery. Our goal is for you to achieve a healthy pain free life.